- Growing co-living Property Developer and Operator
- Delivering luxury design-led co-living developments in London
About Our Client
Our client is a growing Co-Living and hospitality Property Developer with expansion plan to develop a £5 billion portfolio across Europe and the United States.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for the project from pre-start feasibility to delivery and completion with the assistance of professional teams. This role requires a professional who is proactive, independent and enjoys being on site and interacting with site team members. Our projects include predominantly co-living and hospitality schemes, conversions as well as new build, both major and minor schemes, from 9 to 400 units.
The Successful Applicant
- MCIOB or MRICS chartered or working towards it
- Minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience in the UK either from an Investor/Developer, PropCo, Landed Estates, or Building Consultancy Firms.
- Experience in delivering accommodation-led projects from feasibility to handover to operator
- Proven experience driving multi-sites project
- Experience managing key relationships at a high level
What's on Offer
The opportunity to join a forward thinking Co-Living & Hospitality Property Developer with expansion plans across Europe and US