Development Project Manager - Funding & Investment
Working for one of Londons Largest Housing Associations
Liaison role with the GLA and Homes England
About Our Client
The Development Project Manager - Funding & Investment will be responsible for liaising with GLA/Homes England, providing advice on access to public funding and managing their IMS, Investment Management Systems. Working across Development, Performance, and Finance teams you will ensure that the use of public funding is compliant with all regulatory requirements across the programmes.
Key Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Lead liaison with the funding partners including the GLA & Homes England.
- Monitor and keep up to date with changes to relevant policy, procedures and new funding vehicles.
- Lead on identifying new sources of funding and lead the bidding process.
- Provide support and guidance on funders investment management systems.
- Manage grant income.
- Develop/manage reporting systems to provide up to date and accurate information to Development and sales divisions.
- Internal stakeholder management - development and sales, compliance and development finance teams.
- Compliance and reporting.
The Successful Applicant
The Development Project Manager - Funding & Investment will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Thorough working knowledge of social housing funding for development building and construction.
- Experience of liaising wit GLA and/or Homes England.
- Relevant system experience - IMS and/or OPS.
- Demonstrable experience of running complex projects.
- Understanding of Development projects.
- Stakeholder management - external and internal.
- Strong understanding of basic financial principle and forecasting.
- Office location in London.
What's on Offer
Competitive basic salary DOE + excellent benefits package