- Central London 1.5M sqft Major Mixed Use Development
- Private developer with growing portfolios within UK major cities
About Our Client
Our client is an international developer and retailer of market leading property investment brands
Reporting to the Senior Project/Development Manager, Head of Projects, or as directed, the Project Manager will support the delivery of one of Developer's high profile developments on their residential / hotel led development from the amendment planning process, input to the sales & marketing, through the technical design, construction and to completion.
You will join a high-performing team transforming a high-profile Central London site into a mixed-use development of residential towers, offices, hotel, student accommodation, cinema, retail and restaurants.
The Successful Applicant
- Preferably hold a technical degree with professional qualifications.
- Have a minimum of 8 years' experience.
- Experience working on schemes of 100+ units' high volume residential developments.
- Experience working in the London/South East Residential market.
- Possess excellent communication skills. They must be able to communicate clearly and confidently, to create stronger relationships between workers and managers.
- Ability to negotiate and resolve conflicts.
- Possess a demonstrable familiarity with planning, design through construction to completion.
- Have experience of programme, cost and contractor management and logistics on large scale, complex and high volume projects (exceeding £10 million).
What's on Offer
The opportunity to join an ambitious company which offers a vibrant working environment, competitive salaries, and
reward success. There is certainly no 'glass ceiling'; successful individuals are quickly recognised and rewarded accordingly. You will also be involved in a high-performing team transforming a high-profile Central London site into a mixed-use development of residential towers, offices, hotel, student accommodation, cinema, retail and restaurants.