Digital Analytics and Data Lead
Brand new role in a leading consumer electronics business
Easily commutable from London, Surrey and surrounding counties.
About Our Client
My client is one of the most admired and innovative brands in the world. A wide portfolio from Mobiles, High-end TVs and home appliances are used by Millions of consumers daily! They inspire and empower a digital revolution with cutting edge technologies and a focus on innovation.
This role will support the Head of Digital & CRM, taking responsibility for:
- Centralise marketing reporting and analytics; setting up automated reports, templates and self-serve data tools to enable channel leads across Digital, Media and CRM teams to appropriately measure and track activity
- Holding agencies accountable for their activity
- Working with the Regional teams to identify appropriate Data Visualisation techniques and packages (i.e. Tableau, Qlik) to ensure data is shared appropriately
- Leverage data to identify distinct audiences for campaign targeting, and improve the ability to draw out meaningful insights / trends
- Being the subject matter expert for Tag Implementation and Management, specifically Google Tag Manager and Adobe Tag Manager solutions.
The Successful Applicant
This role requires someone with demonstrable experience in Analytics and Insights, as well as AdTech/MarTech and tagging. We are looking for someone who feels comfortable both working independently and as part of large teams.
- Extensive Analytics Experience, working with both Adobe and Google solutions.
- Experience of using SQL and ETL platforms to make sense of large data sets
- Experience in working with Customer Database and Data Platforms, preferably within the Adobe marketing ecosystem
- Experience in using Data Visualisation Tools (i.e. Tableau)
- Experience in Tag Management and Implementation (GTM, DTM)
- An ability to work as part of a team, working on multiple projects for multiple partners at the same time
What's on Offer
This is a long term contract position with up to 18% on target bonus; the offices are based 30 minutes from Waterloo and 20 minutes from Clapham with 2 days a week working in their London Offices.