Digital Analytics Specialist
£34 - £35 per hour (£70,715 - £72,794)
A leading pharmaceutical brand
Based in High Wycombe
About Our Client
Leading brand in Pharmaceuticals, based in High Wycombe.
- Work closely with the EMEA team to make sure that the UK is best represented within the EMEA digital analytics strategy.
- Identify key initiatives and leveraging EMEA activity on a local level.
- Lead on the execution of the digital analytics road map.
- Have an in-depth understanding of the current analytics platforms for both web and email.
- Measure and track online campaigns as well as activity.
- Use analytics to analyse customer experiences as well as establish digital benchmarks of success and thus providing relevant reporting and insights to meet those benchmarks.
The Successful Applicant
- Web analytics - you will need proven experience working with online data, analysis, reporting and tag management (Google Analytics is essential, Qlik Sense beneficial)
* Due to being client facing, this candidate will be a great communicator, with the ability to talk with internal stakeholders at all levels
* You have a passion for solving complex business and marketing questions
* Experienced in managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced and matrix environment
* Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Bachelor's degree - desirable but not essential
What's on Offer
£35.00 / hour available under Umbrella or PAYE