- A FTSE 250 company at the start of their Digital Transformation journey
- An opportunity to join a business early and see your work come to life
About Our Client
Our client is a FTSE 250 listed company based in Birmingham. They have been trading for circa 150 years and have an excellent brand in their market place. As times change so have they, which has helped them stay at the forefront of the engineering industry in the UK. It's for this reason that this exciting opportunity has become available as they embark on working in new industries, with new clients on a global basis.
- Establish a content creation, re purposing and management function.
- Research, develop & deploy a content framework for all owned media publishing platforms.
- Coordinate the content management strategy and content calendar.
- Plan and write digital content for each relevant audience and marketing channel (email, website, social media, etc)
- Traditional PR content writing for Press-releases and newsletters.
- Production of sales support materials such as presentations, training modules and playbooks.
- Update online content via the content management systems (WordPress).
- Report on content performance for digital marketing campaigns, to show conversion rates and analytics on key goal conversions.
- Produce training and best practice guides for creation and manage content and relevant systems for regional marketing teams.
- Develop testing models to ensure content is appropriate for target audience and provides a positive customer experience, in line with the CTAs or business goals.
- Optimise campaigns for SEO, using keyword tools and develop metrics to show ROI.
- Create & manage a network of in-house Subject Matter Experts to support content creation and review.
The Successful Applicant
Suitable candidates will be able to demonstrate a proven track record in Digital Marketing and Content creation. It's imperative you can work autonomously and have experience in building marketing/digital functions from the ground up. Marketing Manager's who have worked on Global campaigns with an internal audience will have an advantage over others. Excellent communication skills are a must as is a proactive working manner. It's expected that applicants will hold a relevant Marketing Degree or equivalent and be CIM chartered.
What's on Offer
The role of Digital and Marketing Content Manager represents an exciting opportunity for experienced Marketeer's looking to step into a role with great long term prospects and recognition. You'll be working for an industry leader; with an excellent brand behind them and be able to see your work come to life. A truly unique opportunity!