- Receive up to £750 per day INSIDE IR35.
- Opportunity for hybrid working.
About Our Client
My client is an investment bank operating in the Financial Services industry with offices in London.
My Financial Services client is looking for a Digital Blockchain Developer (Smart Contract Development) to engage in the following:
- Operate in the Global Markets E-Trading development team, an I.T. group providing applications to the Investment Bank Global Market Front Office for Fixed Income Products. Within this department, Primary Credit IT supports the Primary Credit Desk. This desk is responsible for the new issuance of bonds and related applications.
- You will be part of the team dedicated to building a new security tokenisation platform.
- Your role will be to work on implementing this new application, in partnership with an external IT provider.
- There will be an expectation for you to engage in all projects stages (requirements gathering, solution design, build, test and go-live).
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the Digital Blockchain Developer (Smart Contract Development) role at my Financial Services client's site in London, the candidate must present evidence of the following:Essential Requirements:
· Expert in Blockchain technology
· Must have experience with Smart Contract development (e.g. Ethereum/ Solidity, Tezos, etc…)
· Experience developing robust production ready use application
· Track record of delivering DeFi application
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Proactive team player with a "can-do" attitude
· Excellent analytical problem solver
· Attention to detail and thoroughness is a must
· Ability to design and implement unit tests and integrate into automated build process
· End-to-end ownership - ensure the code that you write is carried through to productionDesired Skills/Previous Exposure:
· A working knowledge of Fixed Income / Bonds instruments
· A working knowledge of Front to Back FI workflow and main applications
What's on Offer
Receive up to £750 per day INSIDE IR35.
Minimum 12 month contract.
Opportunity for hybrid working.