- Calling Digital BA's at all levels - exciting consultancy opportunity!
- Japanese Multi-National Consultancy - Clients include Sky, Virgin and more!
About Our Client
A Japanese Multinational Consultancy with 2000 UK employees and 75,000 globally.
Specialising in the Telco, Media and Public Sector space they have worked on a number of digital offerings and transformation products with brands you interact with on a daily basis.
As the Digital Business Analyst, London, you [email protected]
- Provide analysis services throughout the full project life-cycle from elaboration to post-delivery reviews.
- Document requirements in Epics and User Stories with Acceptance Criteria, maintaining a well-refined backlog.
- Consider functional and non-functional requirements
- Liaise with the product, solutions architect, UX/UI, and design teams to create innovative applications.
- Manage relationships with project stakeholders and be able to operate on site with the client.
The Successful Applicant
The Digital Business Analyst, London, will have:
- Prior experience as a Business Analyst, advantageous if you are from a consultancy working on the client site.
- Able to use formal analysis techniques such as UML, Use Case, and Activity Diagrams as well as demonstrable experience performing business process modelling.
- Prior experience managing project stakeholders, grooming backlogs, creating Epics and User Stories.
- Agile experience, and prior experience working closely with a Scrum Master and cross functional teams.
What's on Offer
The Digital Business Analyst, London, will receive:
- A competitive base salary depending on experience.
- Bonus package aligned with your career level/ experience.
- Opportunity to join a consultancy with a smaller UK footprint, working with teams 5-30 rather than 50-100!
- Career growth
- On-site exposure to Sky, Virgin, BBC, MoJ and many more