Digital Campaign Manager
Opportunity to join a rapidly growing Agency
Be a part of a growing Marketing Team
About Our Client
A rapidly growing agency
- Support the Head of Digital on all digital marketing activities for clients across various sectors and segments this includes: planning, delivering and managing assigned digital marketing activity, customer experience CRM/MA consultancy, paid media, SEO, email/CRM and web development work.
- Support the Head of Digital and Client Leads with active pursuit of account growth through digital services, this includes identifying, planning, proposing and delivering digital cross sell opportunities, as well as new account acquisitions in line with business plan objectives
- Support Client Leads and the delivery teams, by ensuring all digital work is planned in and briefed on time and to budget.
- Work collaboratively with other centres of excellence (e.g. Client Leads) to ensure collective, timely and cohesive activity execution.
- Liaise with Client Leads and the digital team to offer insights into reports, make recommendations and identify trends in-line with business objectives and priorities, whether these are CRO targets, or delivering MQLs.
- Collaborate with other members of the digital team, including the web development and campaign execution, to enhance client deliverables whilst supporting junior members of the team.
- Take a hands-on, proactive approach with clients, responding to clients directly, attending weekly client calls and client huddles (when required by Client Leads) and ensuring inputs into WIPs / reporting is maintained.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders' varying requirements, turning often ambiguous goals into a robust plan and measurable outcomes.
- Attend face-to-face meetings and account reviews with key clients when required, presenting results, improvements and proactive ideas.
- Relevant administrative support.
The Successful Applicant
- A strong understanding of marketing fundamentals across all disciplines: including strategy, tactics and insight - CIM / Digital qualification or equivalent
- Experience in planning, setting and managing budgets for digital advertising campaigns audience specifications and delivery and optimisation of paid campaigns across all platforms including search, social & ad networks
- >5 years digital marketing experience including (CRM/MA / Paid campaigns)
- Expert in MA platforms, including Hubspot
- Strong working knowledge and experience within both Wordpress and Hubspot CMS
- Strong experience integrating Google Marketing
- Strong experience of Adobe Cloud
- A track record of of delivering multiple digital campaigns in a fast-paced, multi-stakeholder, environment
- Excellent interpersonal, time management and communication skills
- Highly analytical, confident and positive
- Excellent written (presentation) and oral communication skills
- A keen attention to detail
- Someone willing to learn and continuously develop as techniques and requirements advance and change.
- Experienced in tracking, measuring and reporting digital performance, continuously applying and offering intelligent insight
- Ability to work cohesively with all team members and support the build of the external profile of Pod's digital 'centre of excellence' amongst our target audiences.
What's on Offer
A competitive package within a rapidly growing Marketing Agency