- A highly successful and creative consumer lifestyle brand
- Opportunity to lead the global digital media strategy
About Our Client
An innovative and highly successful consumer lifestyle brand, who work in partnership with key fashion retailers across the sneaker and streetwear industry. They are market leaders in their space and are experiencing continued growth following fantastic success on a global scale. The business is now looking for a Digital Campaign Manager to lead their global media strategy, bringing the brand and product to life across digital channels through paid media content.
As a Digital Campaign Manager, your role will be to:
- Own the digital marketing strategy from creation to execution
- Support the marketing team with brand campaigns and projects across all ecommerce and social channels, including Facebook, Instagram and Youtube.
- Drive engagement and awareness across the website and social media platforms to increase reach and community
- Manage and drive the delivery of effective PPC and affiliate programs, and plan and implement integrated campaigns including Web, SEO/SEM and display advertising
- Analyse and share key performance metrics with the data analytics team
- Manage the budget and activity across all digital platforms
The Successful Applicant
As a successful Digital Campaign Manager, you will have:
- Similar Digital experience, ideally within a consumer brand
- A passion for sneakers, streetwear or fashion is ideal
- Performance marketing experience in creating and delivering successful strategies and campaigns
- Excellent knowledge of SEO, Paid Search, PPC, Website Optimisation
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with others
- Proactive and self motivated, with the ability to engage the team to deliver on projects
What's on Offer
Joining a forward thinking and creative business operating in the Consumer/Retail sector, where you will be part of the next phase of growth! This brand has a family friendly culture and offers a competitive package.