Digital Communications Executive
Join a renowned and indsutry leading organisation
Work within a dedicated digital marketing team
About Our Client
This professional membership body is devoted to fostering an industry built on competence, accessibility, and community. With close to 40,000 members they offer a wide range of opportunities around professional and personal development, ensuring that their profession is open to people from different backgrounds. They monitor the diversity of their membership and help employers better understand the various routes into the industry. With an international reach, they foster a sense of community through digital platforms and regional networks, and are an impressive organisation within the not for profit and charities sector.
The Digital Communications Executive is responsible for increasing member engagement, encouraging retention along with acquisition. The role will plan, manage, and deliver multi-channel communications projects, ensuring consistency with brand and tone of voice.
- Work within a formalised content strategy, using the Institution member personas to guide product development and subsequent marketing.
- Write engaging and targeted copy to support campaigns across all channels (website, social media, email, PPC, print, etc).
- Create a variety of traditional and digital content and collateral to support campaigns (infographics, images, printed flyers and events programmes, videos, soundbites, magazine adverts, etc).
- Monitor overall content performance, engagement and reach across all social channels and make recommendations for improvement.
- Maintain and update key areas of the website related to assigned teams.
- Identify and develop new markets and business development opportunities for key products
The Successful Applicant
Key competencies and skills necessary for the Digital Communications Executive include:
- Demonstrable understanding of digital and traditional marketing and social media management (ideally within a membership organisation, professional body or non-profit organisation)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to present and explain detailed information to a range of audiences
- Working knowledge and application of CMS
- Independently project managing small campaigns through the entire marketing lifecycle
- Writing targeted copy for a range of technical and non-technical audiences and purposes
- Contributing to a content, marketing or communications strategy.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will secure a role within a welcoming and busy digital marketing team, based in London, paying up to £30,000 per annum on a permanent basis.