- Remote working
- 12 month contract with potential to go permanent
About Our Client
- To evolve and optimise existing digital channels, and scope current and future trends around digital communication, engagement, and customer relations.
* To develop and promote internal and external digital approaches via dynamic, innovative and creative solutions for all owned digital channels, outlining tone, parameters and objectives for each, including how they interact and complement each other to support the communication and engagement requirements
- To use research methods to identify, analyse and present data to evaluate the effectiveness of all digital engagement activity, providing a detailed understanding of different audiences and emerging channels to help shape future development.
- To support the Strategic Head of Communication and Engagement in the development of, management and delivery of specific local and national digital communication projects.
- To develop, deliver and maintain a digital communication strategy, with a key objective of enhancing relationships with key partners and stakeholders.
- To revise, review and promote existing policies, strategies and guidance governing digital engagement. * To design and lead a digital development training programme for officers and staff in the use of digital communication platforms, to help enable the workforce to become more capable of accessing and sharing information digitally.
- To provide expert advice to the organisation and department, advising on digital opportunities offered by communication platforms to achieve force objectives and maximise public confidence.
- To drive devolved publishing through the organisation, to support leaders and teams in digital communication and engagement.
- To project manage, in conjunction with Information Services, digital communication programmes to maximise uptake within the organisation, ensuring a user-focused approach alongside ongoing delivery and development. * To facilitate digital channel shift solutions to improve the force's customer service.
- To work with the force's Information Security Officer to ensure the integrity of the force's digital communication channels.
- To manage a team of digital professionals in achieving these responsibilities.
The Successful Applicant
- Substantial experience in managing and developing enterprise-level internet and intranet sites, including content management system configuration, site design, content structure and security implications.
* Proven experience of web / digital technology in a communications context and the use of digital media platforms to achieve measurable outcomes, exploiting emerging technologies where possible.
* Experience of identifying, procuring and project managing the delivery of new digital communication systems, with good project management skills and an attention to detail.
* Relevant degree, equivalent qualification or experience.
* Proven experience in developing training programmes and delivering training in the use of digital platforms.
* A detailed understanding of digital information architecture development, with an understanding of UX principles to ensure user-focused site and content structures.
* A capable content producer, with excellent standards of spelling and grammar.
* Experience of research, analytics and evaluation methodology in a digital context. * Excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills.
* Possess a high level of personal credibility with the ability to advise, educate, influence, challenge and negotiate on a broad range of digital engagement methods, across a range of stakeholders.
What's on Offer
12 month FTC
Salary up to £41,500pa