Digital Communications Marketing manager
Exciting and challenging role
About Our Client
Portadown based client - more information will be given in a briefing call.
- Drive the digital communication strategy and implementation
- Manage relationship with digital agencies - including SEO/digital companies, PR agencies, design firms. (*Note this may also involve offline activity, as and when required).
- Create and manage useful and targeted content on divisional country websites. (UK and Ireland)
- Develop and execute creative digital campaigns in all strategic regions to achieve monthly KPIs (growth across web traffic, enquiries, social engagement, sales conversion measured through CRM system).
- Grow our internal contact databases through multichannel digital communications targeting key segments
- Copywriting, execution and management of email marketing campaigns for a diverse range of target markets (homeowners, engineers, installers, contractors, architects, consultants, commercial and domestic service prospects).
- Report, analyse and evaluate ROI from online activities including PPC, email marketing and social media.
- Create social media content and creative, objective driven campaigns.
- Actively research and evaluate changing online market conditions, competitor data, trends, consumer habits and best practice online marketing tactics and strategy in all strategic regions.
- Support the strategic SEO campaign and report on same.
- Ability to develop and support offline marketing campaigns when required.
- Perform other related marketing duties as required to support the overall marketing requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- 3rd level qualification in marketing, multimedia or business
- Relevant third level/post grad digital qualification eg Google Certification, Digital CIM
- Knowledge of a broad range of online marketing tactics, channels and activities including technical website build,
- Experience and knowledge of ecommerce strategy and tactics
- Experience of creating and executing social media marketing campaigns and online PR for multiple brands, websites and countries. Should have had experience with CRM systems, CRM implementation experience
- SEO - Knowledge and hands on experience of SEO,
- Copywriting, technical marketing skills, creativity, Desktop Publishing skills using Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise own workload,
- Experience of coding / programming
- Problem solving skills, including the ability to manage conflicting work demands,
- Strong attention to detail,
- Willingness to travel and be part of global team,
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with good presentation and interpersonal skills,
- Able to work under pressure and meet short deadlines,
- Must be very hands on with a highly proactive and positive with a 'can do' attitude,
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration
- Be part of a global team
- Portadown location
- Collaborative and innovative team