Digital Content Manager
Working for an industry leading architechture firm
This role will be working in the marketing team, leading on digital content
About Our Client
The business are a leading global architecture business with offices in central London. They are looking to hire a Digital Content Manager who will be responsible for defining the content strategy and producing relevant industry content to be sent out across email, social media and website campaigns.
Responsibilities of the Digital Content Manager:
* Sector Research: Developing an in-depth knowledge of each sector to
identify the key global issues and opportunities that our design expertise
can solve for our clients including how this may differ across our key
* Thought Leadership: Proposing content ideas to relevant Directors
and taking responsibility for bringing together all research and Directors'
contributions to produce a range of comprehensive, well-written pieces
of thought leadership and content.
* Communications Strategy: For every piece of thought leadership
content, we will require a supporting communications and business
development plan, but this should be in proportion to depth and
complexity of the content. The content should also be developed
into a range of different formats (reports, video, webinars, podcasts,
infographics, presentations etc.) to help increase its reach.
* Lead Generation: Working closely with the team's Business
Development Manager who will be responsible for utilising your content
to generate leads for the practice.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Digital Content Manager role:
- Degree qualified with 5+ years marketing communications experience
* Strong influencing and collaboration abilities to gain buy-in to marketing initiatives
* Exceptional written and editing skills with the confidence to interview experts
* Intellectually curious, analytical and research orientated
* Highly organised with attention to detail
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Enjoys being part of a team with a positive and proactive approach
- Experience in the Real Estate and Property would be beneficial but not essential
What's on Offer
Up to £45,000 plus package