- Exciting opportunity to join a leading Medical organisation
- Remote and Agile working
About Our Client
The organisation is the world's first leader in the Medical field. Led and staffed by professionals who have real-life experience of the pressures and challenges facing every day.
- To add, remove and edit content using the content management system or other digital platforms
- Manage the design, content and production of the digital journal and student journal
- To manage, periodically review and communicate the editorial and policy guide for staff who write on behalf of the organisation
- Manage the editorial and production process of the digital journals.
- Produce, commission and edit digital content such as pages, guides, podcasts, e-learning, videos, features and journal articles for the website, social media platforms, emails and apps
- Work with the digital marketing manager to define and manage the content strategy, ensuring that content is shared and distributed as widely as possible.
The Successful Applicant
- The ability to prepare high quality written material, consistent in style
- The ability to take complex information and distil it into concise, readable and easily understandable web-ready copy
- The ability to edit pre-prepared articles in order to make these read more easily both online and offline
- The ability to research ideas using a range of techniques in order to produce articles
- Proven experience of taking a publication from concept to print including management of the interim steps
What's on Offer
- Flexible working
- Competitive salary of up to £41,000 (depending on experience)