- Exciting opportunity to lead on a website transformation
- Fully remote/Hybrid
About Our Client
The University is a global university with campuses in London, Dubai and Mauritius. It works with students to ensure they can put knowledge and skills into action in the workplace, delivering courses across the arts and creative industries, business and law, health social care and education and science and technology. As it launches its new strategy, it aims to further increase its reach and tell a compelling and distinctive story about what it offers its future and current students and stakeholders.
- Develop and enforce a clear model of web governance
- Lead the development of impactful web templates/components, either internally or with support of the web agency
- Lead user experience (UX) work across all platforms, with a clear focus on understanding existing and emerging journeys into and through the websites and to/from other platforms
- Ensure appropriate measurement of impact is embedded in all web page development, including appropriate tagging of content with web analytics packages
- Ensure integrity and alignment of other digital channels aligned, the intranet and unihub so traffic can most effectively be driven, and users move between channels, CMS and infrastructure
- Responsibility for the maintenance and smooth running of the CMS and related technical infrastructure underpinning the University website
- Be the principal link between site editors/owners with outside suppliers and agencies responsible for the smooth running and development of the websites
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of managing a large website and of supporting the wider strategy and plans of a marketing and/or communications team.
- Proven ability with substantial experience of planning, writing and commissioning content and functionality and utilising new technologies for large complex websites, predicting potential contingencies and resolving difficulties.
- Experience of using web analytics and reporting tools to drive content and information architecture.
- Understanding of CMS and design for digital layout, composition, font specifications, and wire frames.
- A team player with the ability to work and communicate at all levels within the University including Senior Management.
- Experience of effectively managing people and associated budgets.
What's on Offer
- £45,000-£52,000 per year
- 30 days per year plus eight Bank Holidays and seven University days taken at Christmas
- Flexible and remote working