- Modern Offices with forward thinking technology
- Responsible for your own portfolio
About Our Client
This forward thinking Accountancy Practice is based across Yorkshire. With an experienced team and well established reputation, this firm are not your traditional firm. New and modern ways of working have recently been implemented to ensure this firm are leaps and bounds above the rest.
The successful Digital Finance Accountant will be responsible for:
- Managing a varied portfolio of clients, ensuring their needs are met to a high standard.
- Preparing and reviewing statutory/management accounts, VAT returns and audit work.
- Maintaining an excellent and strong relationship with all clients within your portfolio and offering value-adding support where needed.
- Supervising more junior members of staff to ensure they have all the relevant training and support.
- Offering innovative idea's to both the firm and clients to enhance/ their accounting function.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Digital Finance Accountant will be ACA/ACCA qualified with sufficient experience in a practice environment.
Passionate about working for a forward thinking, modern accountancy practice.
Ability to use a variety of digital accounting software.
Good communication skills with both colleagues and clients
What's on Offer
A clear progression pathway for any aspiring individual
Working from home and a great work life balance
Regular team activities