Digital Marketing Assistant
Next step in your career
About Our Client
Business services organisation, leasing products within an office environment.
The key responsibilities for the Digital Marketing Assistant, based in Cardiff will be:
Reporting to and working closely with the Acquisition Manager, this Digital Marketing Assistant role will support omni-channel online marketing activities that scale across each of the 18 direct markets with the goal to increase lead generation and sales whilst achieving strong returns. This role will support the daily activities that are required to build website traffic through digital marketing.
The role responsibilities will be split:
Help support the launch of lead generation activities across channels including but not exclusive to search
Manage website improvements that will deliver better lead generation conversion rates and user experience across all website content.
Work with both internal and external web development resources to deliver and evolve project plans to support business development
Work with wider marketing team to develop and implement regular campaigns supporting subsidiary business objectives.
Undertake any other duties as required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Digital Marketing Assistant based in Cardiff will have:
- Experience in a similar role, with a minimum of 2 years working in digital marketing
- Degree level education in a Marketing, Business, Communications or similar discipline
- Track record of editing websites and familiarity with multiple content management systems.
- Fundamental understanding of online customer decision making
- Ability to develop sales orientated, compelling and influential copy for traditional and modern marketing activities
- Numerate and strong competency with Microsoft Excel
- Experience working with web analytics software (Google Analytics an advantage)
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to lead and coordinate others
- Excellent attention detail
- Fundamental understanding of how digital marketing works
- The ability to use data to analyse problems from a variety of angles and provide the most appropriate solution
- Accurate and rational task prioritisation is essential
What's on Offer
The successful Digital Marketing Assistant based in Cardiff Gate will receive:
£25,000 - £27,000