Digital Marketing Assistant
Maternity cover contract
Leicester based - January start
About Our Client
- You will be responsible for monitoring and adding content to our public facing websites and monitoring our online presence in general; as such creativity and attention to detail are a must, as are excellent copy writing, language and literacy skills.
- You will be responsible for supporting our Group Marketing team in creating and fulfilling email campaigns, thus, experience in this area is desirable.
- You will support marketing team members in their use of various digital channels and offer best practice advice. As such, strong verbal and written communication skills are essential. It is important that you are comfortable communicating with colleagues at all levels within the organisation.
- You may often be required to work on your own initiative and so it is important that you have an organised, proactive and self-motivated work ethic. Plus, as you will be responsible for a wide range of varied tasks, it is essential that you are able to prioritise and manage your own time effectively.
- The digital nature of this role requires that you have a good level of IT literacy.
The Successful Applicant
This role would be suited to a current Marketing Assistant with a particular interest in digital marketing, or equally; a graduate with a good level of skill and eagerness to gain specific digital marketing experience.
What's on Offer
Fantastic range of benefits
Maternity cover to start in January