Digital Marketing Co-ordinator
Opportunity to join a growing Marketing Team
Join a role where every day is different!
About Our Client
A multi-use meeting complex in Birmingham, England. Has three main work streams, Charity side, events and property side.
- Creation and implementation of ongoing customer communication and engagement outputs across multiple channels.
- Plan, execute and report on marketing campaigns with the aim of increasing event booking revenue.
- Support our digital communication profile and act as primary administrator/author for our websites and social media channels to ensure a consistency in style, content and tone through regular content updates and scheduling.
- Work with external agencies and suppliers (PPC, PR, Social Media, Designers & Digital) to brief in projects and monitor performance
- Support the tracking of the Marketing Budget against spend, including raising POs and ensuring compliance with finance regulations
- Liaise with press and media as directed
- Oversee filming requests within the building
- Monitor, review and report against agreed KPI's to support the Marketing Manager and Commercial Director in reporting and suggest improvements in performance and efficiency.
- Administer and segment CRM databases alongside Events team
- The post-holder will be responsible for ensuring marketing related activities are GDPR compliant as governed by the GDPR
- Lead on Events activities with marketing and communication insight
- Support Trust activities with marketing and communications insight
- Manage evaluation and tracking, including lead generation from tactical campaigns
- Engage with internal and external training and competitor research to ensure best practice.
- Work with the wider tams on cross departmental projects and ensure positive working relationships
- Play an active role as 'brand champion' - monitoring use of the brand and key messages across a range of internal and external communications
The Successful Applicant
Lead on the digital outputs including:
- Email Marketing (Mailchimp),
- Social Media,
- Digital Advertising,
- CRM, PPC and SEO
Working closely with the Marketing Manager, team and external agencies, this role focuses on raising the brand profile and educating audiences, as well as driving revenue. Utilising owned, earned and paid channels the post-holder will develop strategic campaigns and initiatives to appropriately target diverse audiences, stakeholders, partners and prospects and deliver a range of outputs.
What's on Offer
A competitive package!