Digital Marketing Communications Manager
Leading manufacturing US business
Based in Crawley
About Our Client
Head quartered in the US, my client is a global manufacturer of advance industrial technology with offices in Crawley; they are now looking for a Digital Marketing Communications Manager to work across one of their largest business units.
As the Digital Marketing Communications Manager you will be responsible for the below:
- Devise and be responsible for the delivery of the Annual Communications Plan, with full control over budget and forecasting for the whole Business Unit
Defining and managing actions of digital and traditional communications, selecting media as well as reporting on campaign performance and carrying out in-depth analysis
Websites development, including content delivery and updates
Create detailed digital communications plans that maximise product visibility on customer websites to capitalise on marketing investment.
Leveraging external learnings and consumer insights to develop strong and measurable digital activity plan
Communication support delivery of all marketing collateral
Owner of the Brand positioning developed for the UK but to be extended to the Nordic region
Clear understanding of Social Listening Process and how to implement at brand level
Defining the social media end user experience and ensuring that it meets the needs of target end users and lives up to the Brand promise
Developing relevant methods for measuring the impact digital activity has on the brand
Identify and define performance metrics and KPIs, analyse, interpret and report on campaign performance
- Ensure consistent and continuous day-to-day management and optimisation of the digital brand ecosystem, including digital channel management, marketing campaigns, e-commerce and CMS.
The Successful Applicant
- Marketing Degree, digital marketing, or CIM qualification - desirable
- Proven track records in Digital Marketing communications
- Digital marketing experience including sales promotion campaigns, management of websites including e-commerce websites
- Not essential but desirable would also be B2C marketing experience that includes; consumer-facing website development, SEO, e-commerce, social media marketing and consumer email and mobile campaigns.
- Creative experience / track record through either photography, video production or design
- In depth knowledge of digital tools (or equivalents) such as Talkwalker, Dotmailer, Magento, Moz
- Ability to influence others
- Good communicator at all levels internally and externally.
What's on Offer
The Digital Communications Manager will receive up to £50,000 plus company benefits.