Digital Marketing Consultant
Be part of a market leader
Next step in your career
About Our Client
One the UK's largest leading Insurance organisations.
The Key responsibilities include for the Digital Marketing Consultant are:
Working alongside the wider Digital Marketing team to deliver of digital marketing acquisition campaigns for all digital channels included but not limited to; PPC, Affiliates, Social Media and Programmatic Display.
1. To implement monthly digital marketing campaigns to achieve new business sales volumes and APE (Annual Premium Equivalent) targets within Cost per Sale, Ratio and New Business Vale Add targets.
- Production of annual campaign plans, budgets and sales forecasts. Updating plans with actuals on a monthly basis and producing quarterly reforecasts in line with the quarterly planning cycle.
- Development and implementation of monthly channel plans.
- Implementation of monthly marketing campaigns on time and within budget.
- Focus on delivering robust test and learn initiatives to increase the value from marketing.
- Ensure that the digital acquisition campaigns are integrated with offline channels to produce co-ordinated activity and better commercial outcomes.
- Co-ordinate the analysis of marketing campaigns and adjust plans accordingly.
- Manage the creative development and delivery process to include internal approvals of all customer-facing comms.
- Ensure that all digital marketing is appealing and integrated with ATL comms, offline comms and the customer journey and is within brand guidelines, clear, fair and not misleading and can be easily understood by the intended target audience and written within regulatory framework.
- Effective management of external agencies.
- Develop a good working relationship with the wider Insurance Marketing to ensure effective development and implementation of campaign activity.
2. Manage costs and campaign budgets;
- Cost leadership, continually review campaign costs and processes to drive down unit costs and improve efficiency.
- Raise POs
- Payment of invoices
- Monthly accruals
- Budget tracking to enable weekly cost analysis.
- Ensure all campaigns are delivered within given annual budgets.
3. To work effectively with the wider Marketing team, including the support areas (Optimisation, Web Analytics, Transformation, Customer Value & Insight, Call Centre, Group Digital & Brand) Advertising & Media agencies, Product areas, Print suppliers, Advertising Standards and Compliance to deliver campaigns.
4. Manage and analyse campaign activity, forecasts and other inputs. Adjust plans and optimise campaigns in the light of results and other insights.
5. Approvals and compliant compliance and brand sign-off.
6. To maintain knowledge and a clear understanding of the financial services market place and communicate any identified opportunities or threats, as relevant.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Digital Marketing consultant will have:
- Experience in performance marketing, managing and reporting on key metrics and ROI
- Proven campaign management and delivery of digital marketing campaigns preferably from a financial services background but not essential.
- Experienced in using analytics tools like Adobe
- A good understanding of what motivates a customer to consider and then go on to buy Life Insurance Direct
- Ability to develop innovative yet functional solutions
- An ability to work independently using own initiative to establish facts, consider the options and communicate solutions in keeping with business objectives.
- A team player who takes an active part in delivering the overall team objectives and is able to communicate clearly and confidently with internal colleagues and external agencies.
- Ability to influence, communicate clearly, persuasively and effectively with other business areas when drafting and submitting marketing communications for sign off.
- An understanding of the regulatory requirements impacting digital marketing of Financial Services products and Brand standards is also desirable such that compliant and compelling digital marketing can be developed.
What's on Offer
The successful Digital Marketing Consultant will receive:
£28,000 - £32,000
Normally this role will be based in Cardiff.
Due to the effects of Covid-19 you will be working from home until time a suitable & safe time is convenient to come into the office.