Digital Marketing Executive - West Kent
Great opportunity to join a well established Wellness Company
About Our Client
Our client based in West Kent is a UK leading wellness company; manufacturing some of the UK's most innovative brands in personal health and wellbeing.
- To assist with executing marketing plans efficiently.
- Create engaging content for websites and retail partners.
- Create, deliver and manage social media strategies.
- Assist with product development.
- Write and distribute articles and content to communicate with customers, and partners brand followers.
- Support with marketing plans, liaising with stakeholders.
- Create & optimise product listings & categories for SEO purposes to build organic rankings.
- Brand analytics including activity and performance.
- Produce regular email marketing campaigns.
- Working closely with the Ecommerce manager to ensure brand websites achieve set goals.
- Work closely with brand ambassadors.
- Attend trade shows or key industry events where appropriate.
The Successful Applicant
- Track record of creating and maintaining engaging and accurate content across multiple platforms
- Able to use SEO
- Excellent Content Copywriting experience
- Able to use multiple Social Media platforms
- Supporting and running multiple paid & viral campaigns
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join a growing and successful company
- Excellent career progression opportunities