Digital Marketing Executive
Fast-paced and exciting industry
Opportunity to grow and develop
About Our Client
My client has created an amazing and leading business in the world of fancy dress! They're fun, exciting and are looking for someone who can drive their business forward whilst having a laugh along the way!
You will be part of the development of a new and exciting Digital team (including a few resident dogs in the office!)
If you're a fan of film, theatre, tv or dressing up - this is the role for you!
My client is looking for an experienced and extremely proactive Digital Marketing Executive to join their team! You will support the Marketing Director in creating, executing and maintaining the digital marketing activities across multiple websites.
You are a digital marketer who has experience working across SEO, email and social media and has written copy across the board.
In addition you will be:
- Using your SEO knowledge to write engaging web copy
- Carrying out keyword research weekly to ensure the website is optimised
- Using MOZ to monitor, identify and action improvements
- Continually assessing website performance and making recommendations for improvements
- Proactively driving their online marketing through analysis, testing and timely delivery of campaigns
- Suggesting ideas and actioning solutions to help improve the customer journey and increase revenue where ever possible
- Maintaining and developing an in-depth marketing calendar
- Assisting with monthly email campaigns and identify data capture opportunities
- Working closely with the social team to ensure content is consistent across each platform
The Successful Applicant
You have a great understanding of digital marketing best-practise and are looking to step up into a role that is fast-paced and extremely creative!
You have previous experience writing copy for websites, blogs or emails as well as SEO experience.
You're not afraid to stand up and share your ideas - you love being creative, part of a fast-paced and growing team and aren't impartial to dressing up in the office! Plus you like dogs…
Coming from the retail industry/background will give you an edge!
What's on Offer
All the usual perks - great holiday package, pension & bonus + additional perks that come with the job!