Digital Marketing Executive
Progress your marketing career from Executive to 'Head of' in a Tier 1 FS Firm
Join a Fast-Growth Company that is investing heavily in Marketing
About Our Client
My client is a Top 100 Financial Services Company in Manchester and, due to internal expansion, as well as the continual desire to be progressive, they are looking to add to their marketing department with a new Digital Marketing Executive.
- Producing creative ideas or concepts for all marketing campaigns and projects within brand guidelines.
- Ascertaining results to measure all campaigns.
- Liaising with all team members, suppliers and clients to ensure deadlines are met and projects are delivered.
- Ensuring the sign off process is adhered to and filing is complete.
- Ensuring newsletters are produced in a timely manner from inception through to production and delivery.
- Creating campaigns for client communications working with the sales team to deliver awareness and direct response campaigns including the production of email invitations (evites), webcasts for animations etc.
- Producing collateral and printed materials from creative through to print and production.
- Extracting data for mailings. Producing direct mail campaigns utilising email marketing and traditional methods.
- Producing various reports on marketing activity using our CRM system and liaising with departments to ensure all information is correct.
- Updating web content on the content management system eg WordPress and managing the development of various websites. Preparing messages for social media.
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally educated to degree level
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent coordination skills required to meet strict deadlines
- Strong copywriting skills with flair and creativity
- Based commutable to Manchester City Centre
- Enthusiastic and outgoing, with the energy to be effective in a fast-paced environment in Manchester
- Entrepreneurial mind-set with a winning mentality
- Experience as a Marketing Executive
What's on Offer
Competitive basic salary, plus a wealth of benefits, as well as excellent career opportunities in a Tier One Financial Services Company in Liverpool. On top of this, the successful candidate will benefit from the following:
- A long term plan for professional development
- Professional bodies fees paid
- Career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to work from home up to two days per week
- A highly varied role that will keep you on your feet and engaged
- Flexible work hours
- Life assurance, critical illness cover
- 25 days annual holiday, birthday holiday, buy 3 days holiday
- Free gym
- On-site car valeting