Digital Marketing Executive
Fantastic new role with a UK leading retailer
Role based in North Hertfordshire
About Our Client
My client is a UK leading retailer within it's industry with over 600 sites across the UK. Through growth, a fantastic opportunity has become available for a Digital Marketing Executive to join a highly successful team and continue to grow with the business.
The key objectives of the Digital Marketing Executive will be to:
- Implement the Digital Marketing annual activity plans to achieve the overall marketing strategy.
- Support ongoing development of group websites to improve customer experience.
- Drive traffic to websites via a multi-platform approach utilising SEO, PPC, affiliate marketing, display advertising and online promotions.
- Support development and implement social media strategy using multiple channels.
- Track performance KPIs, activity, report and make improvement.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following skill set / experience:
- Degree or relevant marketing qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a Digital Marketing role.
- Proficient knowledge of Google Ads and Affiliate Marketing.
- Strong understanding of online user experience.
- Able to think critically with strong problem solving skills.
- Strong project management - self-sufficient in prioritising, organising workload, planning ahead and motivating others.
- Flexible and able to adapt to the changing business environment and demands.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work within cross-functional teams.
- Capable of working well in a fast paced retail environment.
What's on Offer
The Digital Marketing Executive position offers a salary of up to £30,000 + other added benefits.