Digital Marketing Executive
Fantastic Opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive
To join a leading security services firm in central London
About Our Client
My client is one of the leading global security services companies with Headquarters in London. They offer security solutions, care and justice services, cash solutions, health services, facilities management and fire safety systems. They pride themselves on having a high energy collaborative culture.
The digital Marketing Executives key responsibility will be to lead and support key marketing and sales activities. You will be working closely with the Head of Marketing, and sales team to develop and improve communications, materials and digital presence. You will also:
- Regularly maintain a comprehensive range of marketing literature, being responsible for the delivery from start to finish and ensuring collateral and overall offering is compelling and competitive.
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
- Undertake detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Continuous development of the website - liaising with senior stakeholders to ensure content is relevant and up to date.
- Leading and co-ordinating events such as trade shows and networking events in london
The Successful Applicant
The successful digital marketing executive will have the following attributes:
- Proactive attitude
- Experience in Digital Marketing
- Highly organised with ability to multitask
- At least 2 years of experience in role with similar responsibilities
- Ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data and spot trends.
- Experience using Adobe InDesign
- Experience using Salesforce or other CRM system
What's on Offer
A highly competitive salary and package for a digital marketing executive in London