Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing, SEO and PPC
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable solicitors firm, boasting a number of offices in the UK. They are seeking a Digital Marketing Executive to join a successful Marketing and Business Development team.
The Digital Marketing Executive will develop and implement robust and targeted digital marketing strategies to generate interest and leads that convert into new business opportunities.
The Digital Marketing Executive will work hard to drive SEO, planning and implementing initiatives, and analysing the results. The successful candidate will relish the ownership of projects, and be proactive in engaging connections and delivering results, working with an agency. Additionally, the successful candidate will own PPC, briefing agencies confidently, delivering campaigns, and analysing and interpreting results effectively, in order to drive continuous improvement.
The Digital Marketing Executive will be a champion of content, continually seeking new ways to drive traffic to the site and opportunities to convert opportunities. The successful candidate will ensure the website is constantly up-to-date, e.g. photography, videos, blog content…
The successful candidate will will demonstrate a strong combination of technical capability and creativity, optimising new content and confidently using the tools to create, measure, and monitor results.
This role is based in Bristol with occasional travel to other offices.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent project manager - proactive, reactive, write briefs, overview the progress and successful delivery of projects
- Have a proven track record in Digital Marketing
- Have a working knowledge of SEO and PPC
- Have a working knowledge of creating and delivering content
- Have a strong analytical capability alongside a "big picture" mind set
- Have a track record using analytics tools
- Have a track record managing agencies
- Be a self-starter and a team player
- Have strong communication skills
- Be solution-lead
- Be personable
- Be self-aware
- Be a confident decision maker, but also knows when to seek guidance
What's on Offer
£28,000 - £32,000 + Benefits