Digital Marketing Executive
Brilliant opportunity to own and develop digital campaigns
Easily commutable from Brighton, Crawley, Royal Tunbridge Well & Haywards Heath
About Our Client
My client has created a wonderful environment to work, where collaboration and innovation are at the heart of everything they do. They have a growing portfolio of products and are experiencing rapid growth globally! They also have a pet friendly office!
Digital campaign planning across:
- Paid Search
- Paid Social
- Organic social and search
The Successful Applicant
If you are hungry to develop your digital skills and take ownership of this channel, this could be a wonderful opportunity! The business encourages a curious and inventive nature but as a team they appreciate hard work, dedication and the drive to make things happen!
- You will have experience implementing and managing paid media campaigns, ideally between 1-3 years
- You will be comfortable managing social media, especially within Facebook Ad's manager
- You are able to create strategies which focus on ROI and investment
- You will have an analytical and curious mind, keen to understand the how and why's behind the numbers.
What's on Offer
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a growing global business, you will be a valued member of the team and given the autonomy to manage campaigns but also nurtured in your own career development.