Digital Marketing Executive
Exciting opportunity for a digital marketing executive who's enjoys in fashion
A chance to develop your digital marketing skills further
About Our Client
Our client is British fashion brand that pride themselves on daring to be different.
Their accessories are often seen on the trailblazing women.
The key responsibilities are:
o Enhance site search
o Management of the creation of bespoke landing pages to improve conversion by marketing channel
o Own content touch points across the site i.e. store locator
o Ownership of product life cycle for web from organisation of product shoots, writing product copy to launching product
o Confident in the use of and has had previous experience of using CMS systems.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Candidate will have the following:
* Ability to forecast sales, cost and ROI
* Confident in their knowledge of SEO, PPC and Affiliate marketing
* Experience of managing budget tracker to ensure you always adhere to spend
* Confident working with external agencies to drive acquisition and retention opportunities
* Must be immediately available
* Experience of writing content specifically product descriptions
* Experience of implementing and adhering to SEO best practice across the site
* Confident in the use of an ESP (email service provider tool). Experience in the use of Dotmailer would be desirable
What's on Offer
3 Month Contract, The equivalent daily rate of £25,000