Digital Marketing Executive
Working as part of a growing digital team for a B2C Financial services firm
This is an exciting role for someone who is looking to develop and progress
About Our Client
The business are a specialised financial services firm who have been rapidly developing their digital offering and online presence.
They are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Executive into their London team.
Key responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Executive:
- Responsible for the day-to-day running of the websites and with a view to maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction for end users
- Use content management systems to upload and update web content, ensuring the user journeys are optimised
- Responsible for all BAU activity on the website and digital support. Act as the initial contact for all queries related to the website (technical and content). Responsible for ensuring that appropriate action /response is initiated for all the feedback received from internal and external sources
- Work with content experts to ensure web content is consistent and coherent. Maintain a uniform tone of voice in keeping with the brand and content strategy
- Responsible for planning and executing the editorial content strategy and publishing plan. Be recognised as the website expert within the company, with a brief to engage the whole team with the digital content strategy and its execution.
- Responsible for the creation of new digital assets including videos, infographics and digital tools.
Review and prepare monthly analytics reports across digital properties. Use all available analytics (e.g. Google Analytics) to provide periodic and ad-hoc reports on usage and success of digital properties, including proposals for improvements
Keep track of SEO performance and updates to ensure that the websites are optimised for SEO.
- Review and prepare monthly analytics reports across digital properties. Use all available analytics (e.g. Google Analytics) to provide periodic and ad-hoc reports on usage and success of digital properties, including proposals for improvements
- Keep track of SEO performance and updates to ensure that the websites are optimised for SEO.
- Assist the web product owner and technical delivery teams to suggest, test and deliver improvements to the site and make enhancements to key user journeys
- Support the integration of new digital properties being developed on websites
- Be part of the team that will be responsible for managing the convergence during the phasing out of the legacy system and releasing new technologies.
The Successful Applicant
- Good working knowledge of at least one CMS platform
- Understanding of technicalities on web platforms
- Good understanding of HTML and CSS
- Excellent grasp of English for copywriting, copy editing and proofreading
- Excellent oral and interpersonal skills to be able to communicate and work with all levels within the organisation
- Passionate about digital technology with a desire to keep on top of new technologies and share these best practices with the overall team
- Experience with SEO
- Experience with using image editing software, such as Photoshop
- Knowledge of development methodology such as waterfall, agile or Kanban
Good understanding of internet infrastructure e.g. https, server status codes, DNS etc.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and package for the successful candidate.