Digital Marketing Executive
Next step in your career
Part of a market leader
About Our Client
A global Market Leader, delivering products within B2B enviroment.
The key responsibilites for the Digital Marketing Executive:
Reporting to and working closely with the Acquisition Manager, this Digital Marketing Executive role will coordinate omni-channel search engine marketing activities that scale across each of our 18 direct markets with the goal to increase lead generation and sales with strong returns.
This role will coordinate the daily activities that go in to building website traffic through search marketing, as well as alternative digital marketing methods. A critical element of the role is project managing the delivery of website improvements to provide an increase in lead generation CVR
1. Plan and define process development that will be critical to the launch of lead generation activities across channels including but not exclusive to search
2. Proactively review and manage website improvements process that will use insight to improve lead generation conversion rates and user experience
3. Coordinate both internal and external web development resources to deliver and evolve project plans to support business development
4. Coordinate with wider marketing team to develop and implement regular campaigns supporting subsidiary business objectives.
5. Undertake any other duties as required.
The Successful Applicant
The requirements to apply for the Digital Marketing Executive:
- University degree in marketing or related field
- Min 5 years digital marketing experience in B2B environment
- Has deep knowledge in website management, ecommerce platforms and paid media advertising
- Ability to travel to Cardiff once every two weeks
- Has worked with third party agencies
- Multi-lingual ideally German or Spanish
- Experience working in large multi business unit organisations
What's on Offer
The successful Digital Marketing Executive will receive:
You can based anywhere, as long as you travel to Cardiff once a fortnight.
£28,000 - £30,000