- Well established and reputable IT business with success year-on-year growth
- Cutting edge solutions portfolio and unrivalled client management
About Our Client
Our client is a well established, nationally recognised, provider of IT Hardware, Software, Support Services and Consultancy. Headquartered from the Birmingham City Centre offices but with a national customer and employee base thanks to flexible working practices and a loyal workforce.
The role of the Digital Marketing Executive will be to take responsibility of the execution of the business' Digital Marketing strategy, managing the CRM database, running analytics and reports as well as effectively cleansing data to produce suitable sales leads. You will also take responsibility in running email marketing campaigns and ensuring strong SEO practice is put in place whilst getting involved in website editing and content management.
The Successful Applicant
To apply applicants will ideally have the following background
- A consistent employment background within a Digital Marketing Executive, CRM Manager or Similar role where you demonstrated the ability to effectively tasks and activities base on company marketing strategy
- A strong background in working on CRM Management (ideally MS Dynamics), Website Management (HTML and CSS), Email Marketing campaigns and SEO best practice
- Comfortable working fully remotely with some travel in to their Birmingham offices
- Strong organisational and planning skills
What's on Offer
Successful applicants will be offered a comprehensive remuneration package including:
- Starting Salary of £32000-£35000
- 25 days Holiday
- Fully remote working as well as Laptop, Phone etc.