Digital Marketing Executive
Marketing automation lead, designing & creating campaigns to engage customers
B2B Organisation - Hampshire based - Flexible working available
About Our Client
My client is a leading supplier of automation technology & the performance leader in industrial training and education programs.
As the Digital Marketing Executive (marketing automation) you will:
- Work with the marketing teams and internal stakeholders to develop an understanding of the Digital Customer Journey
- Work with the wider marketing team and internal stakeholders to design automated campaigns, goals, timelines and success metrics
- Build out marketing automation using Oracle Eloqua to create campaigns and associated assets and manage campaigns from end to end
- Lead and be the Eloqua expert in the UK
- Monitor and report on campaign effectiveness, sharing insights, reporting key findings regularly and proposing improvements
- Manage the handover of Marketing Qualified Leads to sales channels, optimising the conversion rate
- Forge strong communication between marketing and sales teams to generate quality leads and revenue
- Set up and optimise lead scoring models to enable higher conversions of MQLs
- Responsibility for social media channels and SEA.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Digital Marketing Executive (marketing automation) will have:
- Marketing automation experience - setting up nurture & content flows, scoring models and custom campaigns; ideally Oralce Eloqua
- Experience about onlin and marketing channels in B2B
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- A solid understanding of social media - including LinkedIn
- A degree / demonstrable experience within marketing and ideally a marketing qualification (e.g. CIM, IDM etc)
- Experience within industrial automation, training or scientific markets would be advantageous.
What's on Offer
Package - £30-35,000 per annum plus benefits.
2/3 days working from home - with offices in Farnborough.