Digital Marketing Executive
Within a secure and stable environment
About Our Client
A £130 million turnover business, which has is growing. They've remained secure over the last 12 months of the pandemic and even grown!
- Deputise for the Head of Group Marketing
- Line management responsibility for Group Marketing Executive and CRM & Training Support
- Support and drive the digital transformation for the business
- Work closely with key stakeholders, colleagues, external parties to deliver the agreed digital marketing plans
- Working with key stakeholders, measure performance of digital marketing activities group wide, using a variety of analytic tools (Google Analytics, CRM, social media, etc.), including costs and ROI
- Support the roll-out of CRM marketing communications
- Support website development and updates
- Build a group wide inbound marketing plan (model) to support lead generation and management through digital channels
- Plan and coordinate virtual events, webinars, seminars, and exhibitions - reporting on key KPI's
- Work with key stakeholders, to plan and coordinate digital activity (Group wide), new product launches and new media content to support online marketing activity e.g., e-shots, videos, etc
- Provide ideas for content marketing
- Monitor competitors and provide suggestions for improvement to online activities
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up to date, proposing new areas for growth as deemed suitable for e.g., mobile, social media, webinars, apps, development of blogs and forums
- Write copy for digital communications ensuring all content is accurate and proof-read, in coordination with all markets
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidates will have a proven track record working as a Digital Marketer within a B2B environment. Candidates who are coming from a wholesales/industrial/manufacturer will be preferred but this is not essential.
What's on Offer
Great long term prospects, within a well established business who have seen sustained growth over the last 12 months.