Digital Marketing Executive
Exciting opportunity to join a leading skincare brand
To join a newly created Digital Marketing department
About Our Client
The company is a leading skincare brand. This is a confidential role, please get in touch for more details.
The key responsibilities of the successful digital marketing executive are:
· Look after CRM for the brand
· Take responsibility for the company website
· Content strategy across all Digital Channels ( E-Retailers, Online bricks, Amazon, E-Commerce, Newsletters, Corporate Websites)
· Support the Head of Digital in the coordination of our Social Media Channels with our Agency
· Support the Head of Digital in the full Management of our Amazon platform.
· Create Visuals for Newsletters and Banners (Photoshop/InDesign experience is needed )
· Transform the Full Scope Marketing Strategies from the UK Brand Manager and transform them into Digital Marketing Strategies
· KPI's Analysis of all Digital Activities, presenting data to your team weekly using any multiple assessment Platform including Google Analytics.
The Successful Applicant
The successful digital marketing executive will have the following skills:
- Min 2 years of Adobe pack (Photoshop/InDesign) experience
- Min 2 years of Digital Marketing experience
- Min 2 Google Digital Tools ( Ads, Shopping, Analytics)
- Min 2 many years of Skincare/Cosmetic/Beauty experience
What's on Offer
A competitive salary up to £38,000 based in London