Digital Marketing Manager - Growing Insurance Business
An Insurance business in South Manchester
Investing heavily in Digital Marketing, starting with this senior appointment
About Our Client
A growing Insurance business with full backing from the board to invest heavily in Digital Marketing.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing the online marketing strategy, working with marketing managers, head of marketing and agencies to execute this.
- Driving improvements in acquisition and conversion for the online channels
- Manage and deliver results in SEO, and PPC performance
- Work with marketing managers on Direct and Referrer traffic performance
- Manage agency on best practise techniques in online
- Managing Online Budgets
- Broad knowledge of trends across digital mediums, (web, mobile, social).
- Regularly analyse competitor web practice and make recommendations for improvements to our practices based on findings
- Ecommerce - Help improvements on all customer journeys online
- Managing the business websites and customer journeys, including using the CMS system and emails.
- Providing further development of all websites including reports and analytical knowledge
- Oversee aggregator online customer journey and experience
- Oversee new online initiatives and delivery into business
- Manage the Social Media Manager and digital team members , ensuring all targets are set and met.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Have a clear understanding of Web design
- Understanding of HTML and Content management systems
- Understanding of web technologies and future digital landscapes
- Knowledge of all online brands
- Excellent understanding of key disciplines and current online marketing concepts and best practices
- Excellent knowledge of SEO and PPC
- Understanding of how Google operates, keeping up-to-date with any Google updates and algorithm changes
- Good understanding of social channels and how they work for business and assist in integrating these into our social strategies
- Fully conversant with digital data marketing - schemas, feeds, APIs, metadata, machine-to-machine data
- Fully conversant with CX and UX
What's on Offer
A salary of £60,000 - £65,000 plus bonus and other benefits.