Digital Marketing Manager
Exciting digital marketing role in Leicester
Digital acquisition and transformation.
About Our Client
My client is a the market leader in their field and a well respected brand. They are looking to enhance their digital offering with the recruitment of several digital position.
The Digital Marketing Manager will report into the Group Marketing Director and will lead a team of 5. The role will encompass:
- Provide strategic input to the overarching marketing strategy, creating a vision for the digital marketing channels
- Constantly develop and evolve the digital strategy across all channels.
- Support the digital transformation plans including development of new websites, e-commerce sites, mobile apps including M-commerce, Loyalty and CRM databases
- Manage (via agency) all PPC activity.
- Work closely with all social, ECRM and PR plans
- Lead all SEO activity
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this role will possess the following skills/expertise:
- Extensive experience of managing and implementing digital strategies across CRM, mobile apps, websites, e and m-commerce
- Excellent project management skills to deliver complex digital strategies in time and to budget
- Extensive UX and UI experience
- Strong PPC / affiliate / display experience
- Man management skills to develop direct reports
- Excellent communication, presentation and organisational skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills that demonstrate a solid understanding of digital trends
What's on Offer
Highyl competitive package.