Digital Marketing Manager
Be well recognised and rewarded for leading and delivering digitally
Join an ever-evolving market leading business, continuing to suceed
About Our Client
- A market leading business.
- Support the development and implementation of the digital acquisition and retention strategies for the company.
- Manage the company websites and in-centre digital network through innovative and creative content development and merchandising programmes.
- Manage the design evolution of the websites in line with the wider brand framework.
- Work to improve conversion rates through continual optimisation of the customer journey utilising customer insight and analytics.
- Utilise a range of acquisition techniques including performance media, SEO and partnerships.
- Manage and develop the social media presence.
- Manage monthly digital budgets and CPA goals in line with targets.
- Identify opportunities for existing and new tactical and automated CRM programmes followed by implementation and testing.
- Implement data analysis and email marketing best practise to drive engagement rates and revenue contribution.
- Deliver monthly campaign reporting and data analysis, identifying trends, campaign learnings and ongoing recommendations to improve email performance.
- Co-ordinate all aspects of database management; cleansing, data capture and segmentation enhancement.
- Liaise with other member of the Marketing team to coordinate activity and deliver integrated campaigns in line with the national retail calendar
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of the digital space
- Line management of a small team internally well any external agency management
The Successful Applicant
- An excellent communicator and team player.
- Self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
- Project management skills - ability to juggle several different projects at once and prioritise.
- Creative flair and commercial acumen.
- Comfortable working with customer data.
- Passion and commitment for all things digital, including keeping up to date with latest trend and topics.
- Ability to work and influence several different stakeholders.
- 'Hands on' and proactive approach.
- Degree educated or equivalent.
- Strong understanding of current online concepts, strategy and best practice.
- 5+ years previous experience in a similar digital role in a fast paced, commercially focused e-commerce business.
- Passion and track record for working with design and technical agencies (or internal I.T development teams) to deliver fantastic user experiences and improving conversion and average order values.
- Good knowledge of and experience in digital marketing channels, including but not limited to;
email marketing, social media, search engine optimization and performance media.
- Good knowledge of third-party reporting tools and analytics platforms including Google Analytics.
- Passion for championing the customer and using insights to drive customer experience improvements across the customer journey.
- Experience of using CMS tools and developing and managing website content.
- Management of external agencies including media, design and development.
- Experience developing content strategies.
- Experience of analysis of the effectiveness of initiatives including pre and post evaluations.
- Budget management skill.
What's on Offer
A genuine opportunity to earn an attractive annual package with a strong benefits package alongside.