Digital Marketing Manager
Lead On Digital Marketing Strategy within a Burgeoning Industry
Work for a Market Leader, Running Campaigns from Cradle to Grave
About Our Client
This Liverpool based Top 100 Fintech Company is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join it's growing Marketing Team. The role would be based in Liverpool City Centre and involves both flexible and agile working. This Company believes in the principle of staff-first, with a clear focus on continual professional development, career progression, and providing support to ensure its employees achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Managing the redesign of the company website.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
The Successful Applicant
- Essential: Experience and proven track record in a Digital Marketing Manager position
- Enthusiastic and outgoing, with the energy to be effective in a fast-paced environment
- Creative in approach
- Capacity to challenge the status quo
- Entrepreneurial mind-set with a winning mentality
- Team-player who is able to lead by example
- Committed to gaining a competitive edge over the market competitors
- Results orientated and able to lead activities across the business
What's on Offer
Competitive basic salary, plus a wealth of benefits, as well as excellent career opportunities in Top Tier Company in Liverpool. On top of this, the successful candidate will benefit from the following:
- 26 Days Holiday, with the option of buying three further days
- A long term plan for personal development
- Career progression opportunities
- The opportunity to manage a team with autonomy
- A highly varied role that will keep you on your feet and engaged
- Autonomy over campaigns from start to finish
- Childcare vouchers scheme
- A work environment where your creativity is valued
- Flexible work hours
- Option to work from home