Digital Marketing Manager
Immediate start with a fantastic business in Liverpool
12 month contract position
About Our Client
Travel business with some great growth plans and a really strong brand.
Key responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager:
- Responsible for developing and delivering an engaging digital marketing strategy delivering digital marketing content
- Responsible for the strategic development of digital channels including app, website and CRM strategy
- Managing and enhancing the company website, e-newsletter, social media channels and app
- Manage two direct reports, manage external agencies, produce business reports and manage budgets.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Digital Marketing Manager:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience of working in a similar role.
- Proven experience of managing and developing apps and websites
- Improving on site SEO and enhancing visitor navigation.
- Strong knowledge of social media channels and experience of utilising Twitter and Facebook on behalf of an organisation.
- The creativity to develop effective digital activity to support marketing campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills to measure all marketing activity effectively.
- Experience of direct line management.
- The ability to start a role immediately and work from Liverpool daily
What's on Offer
The Offer: Up to £36,000 (or equivalent daily rate)