Digital Marketing Manager
A chance to join a vibrant new team
Work for a market leader with a great cause
About Our Client
My client is a well known organisation within the not-for-profit sector that is operating to fund a great cause. They are well known and respected for the work they do in the area and nationally.
As a Digital Marketing Manager based in Bracknell you will:
- Develop and oversee a long-term digital marketing plan to meet the overall charity goals and enhance its digital presence.
- Develop and maintain the charity website(s), devising strategies to drive online traffic, tracking conversion rates and continuing to improve usability and content for all of the charity's audiences.
- Develop and undertake strategies for social media to increase reach and engagement
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels utilising tools and techniques as appropriate including e-mail marketing, paid search, SEO and PPC
- Work with the Marketing & Communications team to create high quality content for a range of online platforms which is optimised and consistent with the brand and tone of voice
The Successful Applicant
To be successful you will:
- Have a proven track record in digital marketing
- Have strong working knowledge of SEO and PPC
- Have a can do positive attitude
- Be a team player
What's on Offer
The salary on offer is upto £45,000 per annum. The package also includes flexibility of working from home and a great holiday allowance.