Digital Marketing Manager
Leisure / Entertainment Business based in Liverpool
Dynamic and Vibrant Environment
About Our Client
My client is a leading Leisure / Entertainment business with a strong brand and reputation. The environment is fast paced and dynamic.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and delivering the annual digital marketing plans that support the delivery of the Sales and Marketing strategies and business plan.
The Digital Marketing Manager role will be to promote and increase awareness to customers via digital channels. They will be responsible for developing a customer engagement strategy to increase revenue, improve engagement and loyalty and data acquisition.
- Take ownership of all digital infrastructure, collateral, campaigns, assets and relationships, leading the Digital area of the Marketing Team
- Work closely with the wider marketing team to provide digital support in the delivery of marketing campaigns
- Lead on the delivery and implementation of key digital projects working to agreed objectives and KPIs. This includes the development of the company's digital infrastructure and channels, including E-mail, mobile, e-commerce, social and web
- Devise digital plans and campaigns to support specific sales and marketing objectives, campaigns and events, utilising a range of appropriate digital techniques including SEO, paid search, PPC, digital and social advertising and analytics.
- Effectively manage the digital marketing team
- Support in the planning and budgetary control of agreed digital marketing projects
- Review and research new technologies and approaches and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
The Successful Applicant
The successful Digital Marketing Manager will have:
- Relevant Digital Marketing experience within a commercial environment, either in house or agency environment
- Experience within the Leisure / Entertainment industry would be advantageous
- Experience of B2B and B2C digital marketing
- Knowledge of E-mail platforms and systems, website design and CMS
- Experience of delivering effective integrated Digital Marketing campaigns and knowledge across all digital marketing channels
- Experience of developing and delivering a multi-channel, multi-audience digital strategy
- Experience of Brand Management in the digital space
- Experience of Managing Budgets
- Experience of effectively managing Digital agencies and working with advertising partners
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Be commercially astute
What's on Offer
Salary up to £38,000 depending on the level of experience plus benefits