Digital Marketing Manager
The opportunity to join a rapidly growing luxury fashion brand in Manchester
Working within a dynamic and close knit team
About Our Client
This incredible, global fashion brand based in Manchester was designed out of necessity. Since its creation, the brand has grown rapidly and has gained a loyal following all over the world. From dressing clients and celebrities, a design from this retailer is often seen walking down a catwalk or red carpet. At the heart of this, their vision has, and will always be, to inspire and encourage women to look and feel their very best. They have a strong social following and hundreds of 5 star reviews that bear testament to the fact that they create world class products and offer outstanding customer service to their clients.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for the following:-
- Run all paid digital marketing campaigns, including PPC.
- Devising creative and cost-effective strategies to drive online traffic to the company websites.
- Utilise a range of techniques including paid search, paid social, SEO, affiliates and PPC
- Create ads, manage spend and drive a strong ROAS for the business and work towards key targets
- Support with the coordination of all content marketing on our channels including Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, email and our blog.
- Support the Ecommerce and Marketing Manager in the development and delivery of all marketing campaigns.
- Develop and build the brands influencer marketing strategy
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Digital Marketing Manager position will have the following skills and experience:-
- Commercial experience in digital marketing, ideally in a fast paced fashion environment
- Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong graphic design skills
- Experience of SEO, including technical on-page, content and link building campaigns
- Experience using Shopify or a similar Ecommerce platform
- PPC experience - creating and optimising paid search and display campaigns including re-marketing
- Commercial experience of managing social campaigns including paid on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube
- Experience in producing digital marketing reports, tracking KPIs and feeding back to the team / the client
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Demonstrable results and key learning's from campaigns you have influenced
- A keen interest in the latest digital practices and technologies
- The ability to work as part of a team, good communication skills and the critical ability to know when to ask for help and guidance
- The ability to work to targets, tight deadlines and self-motivate as well as motivating others
What's on Offer
As well as a competitive salary, the successful candidate will enjoy a host of company benefits, and the opportunity to progress and develop in a rapidly growing luxury fashion brand.