Digital Marketing Manager
Next step in your career
Manage and motivate a team to success!
About Our Client
A Global Manufacturing Organisation
The Key responsibilities for the Digital Marketing Manager will be:
- Day to Day management of the digital marketing team.
- Position RW-UK as the market leader for digital communications within our target market segments.
- Work cross functionally with the other marketing disciplines both in the UK and at group level to create engaging, valuable and digitally optimised content for our target stakeholders.
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences and evaluate RW promotion on partner platforms including all messaging, creative, content and promotion across all partners to ultimately deliver brand consistency and the best ROI.
- Review new technologies, social media sites, web innovations, and digital marketing trends; implement these where appropriate to innovate and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Manage the digital marketing budget, measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Use appropriate tools to measure effectiveness of digital activities and track conversion rates and making improvements to the website. Use the information to measure end to end customer journey and identifying opportunities for improvements.
- Deliver monthly digital marketing performance reports to senior management
- Ensure activities meet our GDPR policy and provide compliance with applicable legislation.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Identifying, developing and managing Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs), especially for online communities
- Ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, demonstrating why ideas are analytically sound.
- Work with internal and external partners to gain buy-in and drive initiatives through to execution.
- Lead annual, quarterly and monthly digital campaign planning processes; gathering input from key business unit leaders to develop go-to market strategies
- Development of e-marketing tools (mobile applications, online programs, chatbot, etc.)
- Optimization of content distribution channels in terms of SEO and UX requirements
- Planning and implementing e-commerce and mobile marketing activities
The Successful Applicant
The successful Digital Marketing Manager based in Cardiff or Chiswick will have:
Your ideal background is (but not only limited to):
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree is required, Masters' preferred.
- 5+ years' experience in digital campaign marketing, working cross-functionally. Marketing Agency or Corporate experience with focus on Social Media and digital channels preferred.
- High proficiency in use of Marketo, Social Media, CMS systems, Photoshop, Indesign.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Solid knowledge of online analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Budget management experience is required.
- Superior quantitative and qualitative analytic skills.
- Ability to articulate business relevant content into stories that capture the target audience across channels.
- First class presentation skills including the creation of well-thought-out presentation decks for delivery to C-suite executives.
- Team-oriented with the ability to earn trust, work with, and influence others within a consensus driven organization
- Attention to detail with the ability to execute projects from beginning to end through high-level organization skills and multi-tasking
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situations and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
- The ability to travel as required (5%)
- On a personal level you are self-driven, organized, proactive and service-minded
- You possess a can-do attitude and you are ready to go the extra mile when needed, maintaining a positive attitude even under pressure
- Ability to evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Highly up-to-date with advances in web technology and know all about social networking and viral marketing campaigns
Following skills are also desirable:
- Graphic design
- Video editing
What's on Offer
The successful Digital Marketing Manager will receive:
£50,000 - £70,000
+ 30 days holiday + Bank holidays