Digital Marketing Manager
2 month contract - REMOTE WORKING
About Our Client
- Provide specialist technical skills to create and deliver digital and campaign strategies focussed on raising market awareness and driving quality leads for new homes for sale - primarily focused on corporate website and external portals, social channels and e-marketing (Mailchimp)
- Update and maintain content on new homes pages on corporate website, and assist in transition to the new platform when that is operational, with a continuous improvement approach
- Provide the business with specialist technical expertise in digital communication techniques, advising on latest recommended best practice, ethical use, tracking abilities and advantages, most effective content development, and the associated application of videography, audio production, animation.
- Be able to sense check, enhance for max SEO impact, advise on segmentation of audiences, enable message testing to optimise campaigns
- Edit and proof read content and support colleagues with an expert eye to content generated as requested.
- Support your line manager in monitoring activity (statistics) for management information, and web and social media traffic to better inform future campaigns and plans
- Ensure GDPR compliance with all content and data gathering activity.
- Must be capable of turning ideas into actions, show meticulous attention to detail, and be capable of delivering engaging and high-impact activity under pressure and often to very challenging timescales.
- Where technical / maintenance issues impact digital marketing of new homes, liaise with and support our in-house comms team, which holds responsibility for website and social media channels
The Successful Applicant
Role requirement for technical experience to good/highly experienced level in the following packages:-
- Microsoft office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- In-depth experience of content management systems - desirable but not essential to have knowledge of Umbraco
- Google Analytics.
- SEO Moz
- Search Engine optimisation knowledge
- Facebook advertising and business manager, Google Adwords
What's on Offer
2 month contract