Digital Marketing Manager
Brand new role with European manufacturing business
Stand alone role, solely responsible for marketing
About Our Client
Family owned manufacturing business, based in Manchester looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to create and deliver their marketing strategy.
The role of the Digital Marketing Manager based in Manchester will be to create and deliver the European marketing strategy.
This will be done through developing strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, including a focus on acquisition and to create engaging written and video content
The Digital Marketing Manager will also be responsible for:
- Developing an understanding of the business, products, applications and target markets
- Producing marketing print and digital collateral to support sales strategy and overall brand
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
- Manage and execute the marketing plan and budget and report ROI using GA
- Research new and existing markets
- Generate sales leads
- Exhibition preparation, attendance and follow-up
- Internal communications
The Successful Applicant
The successful Digital Marketing Manager will have 3 years minimum experience in Digital Marketing, ideally within a B2B or manufacturing sector.
You will be based in the office in Manchester and have demonstrable competence in setting and delivering digital marketing strategies including a focus on SEO and PPC.
You will be a highly effective communicator, have strong attention to detail, be enthusiastic, pro-active and have the ability to multi-task.
What's on Offer
£35,000 - £40,000 + private healthcare and 5% bonus