- A brand new and diverse digital marketing role, focusing on Hubspot
- Join a well established marketing team
About Our Client
My client is a family ran Property development company based in Manchester. Operating in the Property and Housing sector, they have a well established marketing team and are looking for a digitally focused marketer to provide reporting on marketing campaigns and bring their technical expertise to an in-house role.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Creating and activating effective CRM strategies to drive revenue from the database
- Develop and execute digital marketing campaigns which deliver against set commercial and brand targets
- Produce, maintain and activate targeted digital content calendars for each group brand, covering all relevant channels (e.g., website, email, social media)
- Create commercially effective landing pages for paid and organic campains
- Manage email and Social media campaigns - monitor and analyse content success
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, HotJar and other relevant sites to produce weekly and monthly reports for social media and website usage
- Weekly social media posting on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook (plus others) to achieve targeted returns.
- Work with the wider management team to drive the effectiveness and commercial response of the paid media activities, including PPC and paid social
- Responsibility for maintaining the Group Websites, including the creation of new pages from existing templates, content updating, monitoring content and website performance
- Responsibility for driving website traffic and conversions to achieve set targets
- Driving effective user journeys through all group websites, to achieve set objectives such as form submissions
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing and social media presence in partnership with SEO agency
- Implement and report on SEO Strategies, in partnership with the SEO agency
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies and digital marketing trends; plus implement the use of new technologies in developing campaigns and updating current campaigns
The Successful Applicant
The successful Digital Marketing Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in using Hubspot, including email campaign build, send, database growth and performance analysis
- Experience in managing website content, including the creation of new pages from existing templates and using reporting software to optimize the websites to drive effective customer journeys and conversions (ideally in HubSpot)
- Experience in using software such as Salesforce and Hubspot to analyse the sales funnel and produce digital strategies to achieve set revenue targets.
- Strong reporting and analytics skills, including producing weekly Google Analytics and social media reports to monitor performance, and overall database reports.
- 2+ years' experience in implementing effective, commercially-driven organic social campaigns and the ability to create engaging content
- Experience in communicating with B2B and B2C audiences
- Motivated to constantly meet high standards, improve and push the boundaries through creative execution
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and manage time effectively
What's on Offer
On offer for the Digital Marketing Manager:
- Competitive starting salary
- Great progression opportunities, and the opportunity to build a wider digital marketing team