Digital Marketing Manager
Business critical role within a healthcare organisation
Can make a real difference to the end users
About Our Client
National healthcare organisation with head offices in Bolton
The role of the Digital and Communications Manager, based in Bolton, includes:
- Delivery of a complete digital strategy which drives digital innovation and improved customer experience via engaging integrated communications across all digital channels
- Propose and create annual digital calendar aligned to wider marketing strategy , outlining activities for social, PR, digital media and email marketing which drives the profile, generates new business and supports delivery of KPIs
- Write, edit and proof-read material for online communications to an excellent standard, ensuring consistency and compliance with key communications messages, quality standards, branding, design, accessibility and textual style guidelines.
- Create fun relevant and memorable digital media campaigns
- Manage the artwork development, photography, content approval, and production of all digital content
- Responsible for the build and transmission of all digital media campaigns
- Review, analyse and report on digital trends and competitor digital activity each month
- Link up with other channels to ensure an integrated approach
- Responsible for the corporate website and SEO
- To engage with and develop relationships with audiences online with respect and sensitivity in line with agreed policies and procedures
- Produce monthly web analytics to assess whether the digital activity is on track to meet Key Performance Indicators.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Work closely with service leads to understand communications and promotions and ensure these are effectively marketed to customers on all digital channels
- Deliver a high volume and quality of media coverage through a variety of print, broadcast and online media
- Proactively identify news stories, opportunities for coverage ideas for features and comment pieces nationally and locally.
- Develop media messages and draft press releases statements, letters and articles
- To be responsible for advising and briefing staff on media communications issues.
- To manage and develop a diverse range of case studies for media use.
- To develop, manage and participate in an effective out of hour's media service.
- Provide strategic direction and leadership on the development of the internal communications strategy
- Create a framework of clear and effective employee communications on a broad variety of topics to create a sense of shared purpose that is relevant to the working lives of all staff.
- Provide communication tools and content to develop a culture based on a consistent two-way flow of information.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Digital and Communications Manager will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A Results orientated approach - you naturally seek quantitative goals and actively seek to outperform them.
- A natural acumen to solving problems - having identified a change in numerical performance, you seek out the root cause and can identify opportunities to adjust marketing programmes to overcome challenges.
- A Highly inquisitive approach to your role - you always seek exposure to the latest innovations, especially in the mobile and social space.
- The ability to think critically - Take a well-ordered, logical approach organising work; and planning action.
- Strategic vision - You foresee and take action to deal with problems and opportunities.
- A passion for change - You drive for improvement in all facets of organisational life.
- Passionate about understanding clients - You have an inquisitive nature and a desire to understand clients mindsets, behaviour, expectations, desires and exceed them
- Strong project management skills - You use tools and processes to identify project goals, set and manage the schedule, anticipate and identify issues, remove obstacles, delineate responsibility, track task completion, and communicate progress.
- Strong communication skills - You are a strong communicator who adapts the message to fit the needs of the audience
- Minimum of 3 years digital marketing and media experience
- Degree or equivalent qualification in marketing, management, business or a related subject
- CAM Level 4 Diploma in Digital Marketing or equivalent experience
- Experience of managing and writing content for a website CMS
- Google Analytics and SEO experience
- Experience of managing social media campaigns
- Experience of email, ad words and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- An ability to design a digital vision and the effectiveness to lead change within an organisation to ensure it is actualised.
- Excellent written communication skills for a range of different mediums
- Knowledge of marketing principles and brand management
- Knowledge of effective social media techniques
- Knowledge of web design and development
- Excellent relationship management, organisational and project skills.
- Excellent knowledge of UK print broadcast and online media
What's on Offer
£35,000 - £38,000