Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager-Retail
About Our Client
Our client is an established retailer who are looking for a driven and ambitious individual to support the digital and marketing team. Our client is looking for someone with strong skills across paid Media, and a self-starter with hands on approach.
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Working with the Head of Ecommerce to support the digital marketing strategy and deploy campaigns to drive traffic to the site
- Planning paid social campaigns across multiple social channels
- Use Google Analytics and website data to continuously improve conversion rates
- Creation and implementation of email marketing campaigns
- Maintaining an in depth understanding of the social landscape and relationships with account managers in multiple areas
- Pro-actively contribute and support various members of the team in new areas and provide feedback where necessary
- Maintain an industry beating level of ROAS and deliver on carefully structured CPA and CTS KPI's
- Demonstrate understanding and skill in paid social channels
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Previous experience in similar role, with ideally specialist experience in paid media.
- Possesses strong business writing skills and able to produce high quality documents.
- A self-starter who is highly motivated to support the b
- Demonstrates a structured and methodical way of working, with the ability to cope with competing demands and effectively prioritise tasks.
- Exhibits a high level of attention to detail.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills, particularly influencing and listening skills.
- Possesses strong communication skills for client phone calls and face to face meetings.
- Possesses the requisite Project Management skills required to ensure seamless standards of service and delivery.
- Possesses strong software skills that support the delivery of high quality client facing documents.
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary and Package